Final call to update all your AVG Business clients before the old versions hit end of life.
AVG Business Edition version 2013 and 2016 reach end-of-life (EOL) August 1, 2018. From this point forward, these versions will no longer be supported, which means they will no longer receive virus definition updates.
If you are managing clients using AVG Business Edition 2013 or 2016, be sure to upgrade as soon as possible. Consult our upgrade info page to learn how to update and discover what’s new in the latest version.
You need to update if you (or your clients) use any of the following software:
- AVG Business Edition 2013
- AVG Remote Administration 2013
- AVG Business Edition 2016
- AVG Remote Administration 2016
- AVG Internet Security Business Edition
- AVG Antivirus Business Edition
- AVG File Server Edition
- AVG Email Server Edition
- Avast Business CloudCare versions 3.6.4 and below
- Avast Business Managed Workplace 11 and below’s integrated antivirus
If you have any questions or concerns about the update, please contact AVG Business Support.
August 1, 2018